You could say we’re more than a bit nuts for coconut scents.
This transportive fragrance note always has us craving a tropical getaway no matter what time of year it is – and you’re about to love it just as much as we do. Whether you’re a fan of refreshing aromas, exotic treats or the smell of tempting fruity goodies – coconut’s unique scent profile covers it all. Now, let’s dive into the wonderful world of coconut…
- It’s exceptionally fresh and exotic. With hints of sweetness and milkiness, too! Coconut is honestly just one of those fragrance notes that instantly creates a refreshing atmosphere, thanks to its naturally light and breezy notes, and we can’t get enough. It belongs to the fruity fragrance category and we’d say there are plenty of moods coconut can hit – from beachy tones to decadent sugary aromas.
- It can be the star of the show… or the backup dancer. For example, in Hibiscus Paradise (a carefree blend of pink hibiscus, juicy guava and coconut), the exotic tones of coconut perfectly complement the beauty of the floral and fruity notes. P.S. If you’re looking for a fragrance where coconut is the star, meet Waikiki Beach Coconut – a fan-favorite blend of white coconut, saltwater breezes and sun-bleached woods that definitely takes the cake.
- It has a rich, tropical history. Discovered in the 1500s by explorers in the Pacific islands, the coconut craze started as more and more people fell in love with the sweet taste of coconut milk and its fruit's versatility. From there, the rest is history.
- It’s incredibly useful. Typically, a coconut can be used in multiple ways – its flesh and husk are used for everything from making coconut cream pie to rope and baskets. But where it really shines is skincare and fragrance – coconuts are full of vitamins and minerals that are great for the body, plus its scent is one-of-a-kind.
- It’s the treat for hot days. Coconut has such a refreshing tone that spritzing a body spray on hotter days will instantly create an ambiance of a cool island breeze. However, summer isn’t the only time to treat yourself to the tropics. When spring rolls around, coconut’s fresher notes pair perfectly with fruity, floral and citrus scents.
- And it’s not just for warm weather, either. It may sound weird to think about coconuts in the middle of winter but trust us: it’s amazing. When it comes to cold-weather fragrances, coconut can actually play a huge role in cool, fruity fragrances and delicious, sweet scents (Coconut Snowball, anyone?).
- It’s a post-winter tradition. Nothing says spring like tropical scents and Bath & Body Works. Once the snow starts to melt and the birds start chirping, we all crave a getaway. And the perfect way to get it? An exotic coconut fragrance. Consider it your ticket to the islands when you can’t actually get away for a trip – just don’t forget to write!