At Bath & Body Works, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If at any time you're not completely satisfied with the quality of our products, you may return them to any of our Bath & Body Works stores, as provided below.
The invoice in your package will contain detailed instructions for returning an item. Here are the basic steps:
Returns to a Retail Store in the United States:
- Orignal Receipt or Invoice: An exchange or refund will be issued based on the original tender. Refunds will be given for the purchase price on the original receipt. All applicable promotions, offers, free items and coupons granted at the time of purchase will be applied to the refund amount. Credit Card purchases will be credited back to the original card. Debit Card purchases will be refunded in cash. If the Debit or Credit card is not present, a merchandise credit will be issued.
- No Receipt or Invoice: An exchange or merchandise credit will be issued based on the current selling price of the item.
- Gift Receipt and Gift Invoice: An exchange or merchandise credit will be issued for the purchase price on the gift receipt or gift invoice.
- Gift Cards: Gift cards cannot be returned, or otherwise redeemed for cash except for balances under $10.
- PayPal: An exchange or merchandise credit will be issued for any items returned that used PayPal as the form of payment.
Price adjustments: A one-time price adjustment from the original selling price to the current selling price will be issued for in-store purchases when the original receipt is presented within 14 days after the date of the original purchase. Original receipt must be presented to receive an adjustment to the selling price that is currently being offered.
To find a store location select the store locator option.
Please bring the following items with you when returning merchandise to a store:
- Your invoice as Proof of Purchase.
- The credit card used to purchase the merchandise.
- For gift returns original credit card is not required.
- Gift returns can only be made at stores.
In select stores, a government-issued ID is required for all returns and exchanges. Bath & Body Works will electronically scan this ID for the sole purpose of preventing return abuse. Bath & Body Works does not sell the information obtained through this process.
For questions or concerns, please contact Customer Relations at 1-800-395-1001.
Returns by mail in the United States:
- Complete the return form located on the bottom of your invoice.
- Enclose the return form inside the box and retain the top half of the invoice for your records.
- Pack items safely for shipping and affix the return shipping label located on the invoice.
- All packages must be sent through a traceable and insurable method. Return shipping fees are non-refundable.
- All returns will be credited to the original form of payment (excluding shipping and handling charges).
- For information on returning items shipped to Canada, visit the Canadian Return Policy page.
- PayPal: If the merchandise is returned by mail, your PayPal account will be credited.
Please allow up to 21 days for us to receive your return and process your credit. Once the return is processed, we will send an e-mail confirmation of your credit. Please allow one to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
Bath & Body Works
7601 Trade Port Drive
Louisville, KY 40258