To add an item to Your Wishlist, you must be logged in.

Sign In

Don't Have an Account? Sign Up

Images

Japanese Cherry Blossom

3-Wick Candle

Details

$22.50
14.5 oz / 411 g

Add to cart options

Product Actions

+

In Stock

Fragrance

A graceful blend of pear, Japanese Cherry Blossom & sandalwood

Overview

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a flame-extinguishing lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall.

More Info

4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

Additional Information

More You'll Adore

Frequently Bought Together

Japanese Cherry Blossom 3-Wick Candle is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 18.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lovely Scent, Great Throw! This is one of my favorite B&BW candles. The scent is soft, sweet, and powdery, and the candle has great throw, easily filling our living room and also drifting into other rooms as well. I've already bought two and will certainly be purchasing more! :)
Date published: 2017-04-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Floral with a Touch of Woodsy! The floral is predominant, not sure I can detect the pear, but perhaps that is the little bit of tartness I detect. The sandalwood provides a slight woodsy tone to this.Beautiful packaging, great throw, wicks perform well. Though not for everyone, those of us who enjoy a change from foody or fruity scents will appreciate this.
Date published: 2017-03-05
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Cannot use after 75 % of candle burned I have noticed with the last candles I have broughtJapanese Cherry Blossom, Eucalyptus Spearmint and Turquoise Waters, that the candles only burn down to 75%. After that you cannot light the candle anymore. What to we do with the other 25 % ? I love these candles, but if I am not getting my money's worth, and not be able to burn the other 25 % what's the point ?
Date published: 2017-01-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Candle I'm so glad this candle was on sale because I don't think I ever would have considered buying it at full price. I was not disappointed in this at all! It is aesthetically nice and smells floral/sweet. I was really surprised that it truly made the whole room smell great while lit and even more surprised that it smells amazing even an hour or more AFTER I blew it out. I've never had a candle smell awesome even after it is no longer lit. I give it 4 stars because it is a tad stronger than I would like but I much prefer that to a lot of other candles that don't even smell at all or are too subtle to notice. I hope B&B comes out with more floral scents because I don't really prefer apple, vanilla, cinnamon etc type scents
Date published: 2016-11-28
  • y_2017, m_6, d_23, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_1.0.0-hotfix-1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_18
  • loc_en_US, sid_023015629, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_bbw