After you place an order, you will receive emails containing updates and shipping information.
Below are examples of emails you may receive:
- Order Confirmation Email confirms that we have received and are processing your order.
- Order Notification Email confirms contains your order number and product details.
- Backorder Confirmation Email will be sent if a part of your order was unable to be fulfilled and will contain a revised expected ship date for items on backorder.
- Shipment Confirmation Email confirms that your order has shipped. Please allow up to 48 hours for tracking information to become available.
- Important notice about your order Email may be sent for a few different reasons: difficulty in processing your order, inability to ship to the address provided, or cancellation of your order. Should you receive this notification, please contact Customer Care at 1-800-756-5005 so we may assist you promptly.
- Return Confirmation Email confirms that your return has been received and processed. Product detail and refund information are also included.